DIRECT MARKETING OF TOTAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES NOTICE
Legal basis for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data by TotalEnergies Marketing Hellas S.A. as described above, is the provision of consent by you. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Transfers and recipients of your data
For the needs of the above processing purposes your personal data will be shared by TotalEnergies Marketing Hellas S.A. with other persons to whom TotalEnergies Marketing Hellas S.A. has assigned services related to the above purposes, such as marketing agencies, market research companies, IT service providers (e.g. for hosting services, data management software development and maintenance services). In such case your personal data will be processed by the said recipients. Any possible transfer of your personal data outside the E.U. for the needs of the above processing purposes will be subject to appropriate and suitable safeguards, in order to ensure an adequate level of data protection, e.g. transfer agreements based on standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. For more information on how TotalEnergies Marketing Hellas S.A. protects your personal information when transferred outside the E.U. or in order to obtain a copy of the guarantees we apply to protect your personal data when transferred, please contact us at TotalEnergies Marketing Hellas Single Member S.A., 74-76 Voriou Ipirou Street, Maroussi 151 25, or at [email protected]
Your personal data will be retained for as long as this is required for the needs of the above-mentioned purposes (provided that, in the meantime, you have not withdrawn your consent) and generally for as long as this is permitted or required by law.
Under the conditions provided in the relevant legislation, you have the following rights regarding the protection of your personal data:
- Right of access: You may contact TotalEnergies Marketing Hellas S.A. in order to inform you and explain to you whether or not we process your data, the categories of such data, as well as how we process them. You can also request a copy of your personal data which TotalEnergies Marketing Hellas S.A. processes.
- Right to rectification: If you believe that your data is inaccurate or need to be updated, you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and missing information.
- Right to erasure: Under certain circumstances, such as, e.g., when the data are no longer necessary, or if you have withdrawn your consent, or if the data have been unlawfully processed, you can request TotalEnergies Marketing Hellas S.A. to proceed with erasure of the data.
- Right to restriction: If you believe that your data are inaccurate, or that processing is unlawful, or that TotalEnergies Marketing Hellas S.A. no longer needs the data, or you have objections to the automated processing, you have the right to request the restriction of processing.
- Right to object: You may object to the processing of your personal data by TotalEnergies Marketing Hellas S.A. on grounds relating to your particular situation, except if there are, inter alia, compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object when you are subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you (statutory exceptions apply).
- Right to data portability: You may request to receive the data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as to transfer those data to another organisation (controller), which you will indicate to TotalEnergies Marketing Hellas S.A.
Right to lodge a complaint with the DPA: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (DPA) on matters relating to the processing of your personal data. The DPA is located in Athens (Kifisias 1-3, P.C. 115 23). Regarding the competence of the DPA and the way to file a complaint, you can visit the website of the DPA (www.dpa.gr).
More detailed information on your rights are available on the website of the Data Protection Authority here.
How to contact TotalEnergies Marketing Hellas S.A.
If you have questions on how we process your personal data or you want to have access to the said personal data or in order to exercise your rights mentioned above, you can contact us at: TotalEnergies Marketing Hellas Single Member S.A., 74-76 Voriou Ipirou, 151 25, Maroussi, or at [email protected]. In case you have any complaint about how TotalEnergies Marketing Hellas S.A. processes your personal data, we hope you will contact us first. However, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).