Opel and TotalEnergies
Opel and TotalEnergies are delighted to announce the signature of global partnership agreements covering the period from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2025.
These agreements are based on five pillars:
- Increased collaboration in R&D, based on shared sustainable development and innovation objectives, to develop optimized lubricants and fluids for new hybrid and electric powertrains.
- The supply of first-fill lubricants by TotalEnergies to Opel plants.
- The exclusive worldwide recommendation of QUARTZ lubricants for aftermarket use in Opel distribution networks.
- Joint involvement with OPEL Motorsport in the Opel Corsa e-Rally Cup, the first electric car rally competition. This component illustrates our determination to meet new technological and motorsports challenges together and will benefit Opel vehicles both now and in the future.
- Easier access to electric mobility for all our customers.