ANAC Oil Diagnosis
The corporate worldwide lube oil DIAGNOSIS system of TotalEnergies
ANAC is the abbreviation for ANAlysis Compared. Through its expertise, TotalEnergies offers a full range of oil analysis adapted for any automotive and industrial application. From a simple oil sampling, ANAC offers a detailed diagnosis of all mechanical parts (engine, transmissions, hydraulics) of your equipment.
A unique lube oil Diagnosis service
Our ANAC oil system stands out on two levels:
- The application of the most advanced oil analysis techniques in a pioneering European analysis center
- A unique database:
- for automotive: on calculated wear limits for every automotive component part (engine oil analysis, gearbox oil analysis, axle oil analysis, hydraulic oil analysis, synthetic oil analysis, cooling liquid analysis, …) and fluid (oil and coolants) characteristics
- for industry: specific limits for all TotalEnergies industrial oils, considering the oil characteristics (oil viscosity, oil contamination…), additivation and application.
A big range of lube oil Diagnosis services dedicated to your activity:
- Automotive: Public works/ Mining , Transport of freight or passengers, Truck retailers, Agriculture, Inland Marine.
- Industry: Automotive manufacturing, Aviation, Chemical, Cement, Energy production, Food, Metalworking, Paper, Steel Industry, Textiles, Wood
More than 45 years of experience in oil Diagnosis
ANAC today combines the expertise of 3 companies which merged ( in 2000) into the new TotalEnergies group : the former Total (TDL) , Fina ( FinaCheck) and Elf ( Anac- Diagoparc-Lubiana). The technical knowledge on engine wear behavior and oil/ cooling liquid residual quality was combined in one central database, now used by the central European oil analysis laboratory in Ertvelde ( Belgium) as well as by the worldwide network of overseas Anac “Weblink” oil analysis labs.
Today ANAC is an significant tool for TotalEnergies customers worldwide, helping them to make considerable savings on the use of their vehicle and/or machine. Due to the huge amount of data stored in the database, ANAC became a partner of the R&D dept. of many manufacturers.
ANAC Key figures:
- More than 10 000 customers worldwide
- More than 7 million oil samples analysed
- Active in 100 countries
- Reports available in 19 languages
- Laboratories :
- 1 main European ANAC centre in Ertvelde, Belgium which also hosts the worldwide database
- A network of overseas « Weblink » local laboratories for used oil analysis connected to the central database.
- Case studies prove financial returns of the ANAC oil analysis use.
- Used by a growing number of heavy duty manufacturers (HITACHI , Daimler, DAF, VOLVO, RENAULT TRUCKS , JCB, DEUTZ,…) for the monitoring of vehicles on extended warranty or maintenance contracts.